Nitrile Gauntlets & Sleeves
Nitrile Gauntlets & Sleeves manufactured from Nitrile.
- Good chemical resistance
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Smooth Texture
- Great Comfort
Sleeves are supplied fitted with cuff and O-rings as standard.
For glove assemblies please follow this link.
Download the technical specification of these Nitrile gauntlets using the following button or alternatively read the information on the tabs below. If you would like further information, please send an enquiry.
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3
- Protection against ionizing radiation and radioactive contamination. EN 421:2010
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN388:2003
- Protection against chemicals. En iso 374-1
- Protection against micro-organisms. EN ISO 374-5:2016
- Storage in original packaging. Dry conditions between +5°C and +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Keep away from direct sunlight; ozone sources or naked flame.
- Shelf life of a maximum of 3 years.
Temperature dry (<40°C).
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Some gloves may contain ingredients which are known to be a possible cause of allergies in sensitive persons who may develop irritant and/or allergic contact reactions. If an allergic reaction should occur seek medical advice immediately. This model does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.