Butadyl Gauntlets & Sleeves
Butadyl gauntlet and sleeves manufactured from Butadyl®.
- Good chemical resistance
- FDA Compliant
- UV Resistant
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Smooth Texture
- Good Dexterity
- Great Comfort
Sleeves are supplied fitted with cuff and O-rings as standard.
For glove assemblies please follow this link.
£265.00 – £285.00
Download the technical specification of these Butadyl Gauntlets and Sleeves using the following button. Alternatively, read the information on the tabs below.
Port Sizes Diameter: 203mm – 8″, 254mm-10”
Hand Sizes Available: 8 – 9 – 10
Thickness: 0.4mm – 0.015”
Length: 850mm – 33.4”
Recommended in-use lifespan: 1 – 2 Years (Light Duty)
Recommended Temperature Range: –30°C to + 110°C (86F to 230F)
- Butadyl sleeves come fitted with Cuff and O-rings as standard.
- Glove Assemblies are also available.
Butadyl gauntlets and sleeves are manufactured from Butadyl®, a modified carboxylated acrylonitrile butadine compound developed by polymerizing butadine, acrylonitrine, and methacrylonitrile.
Butadyl laboratory gloves offer a good chemical resistant as well as increased stretching, bending and tear strength.
These dry box gauntlets are FDA compliant, UV resistant and antistatic. They have a smooth texture and provide good dexterity and great comfort.
- These butadyl gauntlets and sleeves are compliant with European Directive PPE Category 3
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN388:2003
- Protection against chemicals. EN ISO 374-1
- Protection against micro-organisms. EN ISO 374-5:2016.
- Proven resistant against cytotoxic drugs under ASTM D6978*
- Store in dry conditions.
- Temperature between +5°C to +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Avoid direct sunlight or ozone sources.
- Maximum Shelf life of 3 years
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like further information on these laboratory gauntlets, sleeves or any other product, contact us on +44 (0) 2392 695521
For catalogues, sales quotations or any other enquiry, please complete the form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.