Neoprene Gauntlets & Sleeves
- Manufactured from polychloroprene rubber.
- Good Chemical resistance.
- Good dexterity.
- UV resistant.
FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Smooth Texture
- Great Durability
- Great Comfort
Sleeves are supplied fitted with cuff and O-rings as standard.
For glove assemblies please follow this link.
£290.00 – £295.00
Download the technical specification of these Neoprene Gauntlets and Sleeves using the following button. Alternatively, read the information on the tabs below.
Port Sizes Diameter: 203mm – 8″, 254mm-10”
Hand Sizes Available: 8.5 – 9.5 – 10.5
Thickness: 0.4mm – 0.015”
Length: 750mm – 29.5”
Recommended in-use lifespan: 1 – 2 Years (Light Duty)
Recommended Temperature Range: -20°C to + 100°C (-4F to 212F)
- Neoprene sleeves come fitted with Cuff and O-rings as standard.
- Glove Assemblies are also available.
These Dry box Neoprene Gauntlets and Sleeves are manufactured in Polychloroprene rubber, NeopreneⓇ and offer a good chemical resistance and mechanical protection.
Neoprene laboratory gloves have excellent dexterity, flexibility and durability.
Fields of application include Nuclear industries and life sciences as medical and pharmaceutical gloves suitable for the handling of Cytotoxic drugs, as per glove certification.
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3.
- Protection against ionizing radiation and radioactive contamination. EN 421:2010
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN 388:2003.
- Protection against chemicals. En iso 374-1
- Store in dry conditions.
- Temperature between +5°C to +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Avoid direct sunlight or ozone sources.
- Maximum shelf life of 3 years
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.