Butyl Gauntlets & Sleeves
Butyl gauntles and sleeves are manufactured from high properties Isobutylene Polyisoprene rubber which is a modified carboxylated acrylonitrile butadiene compound developed by polymerizing butadiene, acrylonitrile, and methacrylonitrile.
- Manufactured from Isobutylene Polyisoprene rubber.
- Good chemical resistance.
- UV Resistant.
- Excellent impermeability against gases.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Electrostatic Dissipative
- Excellent Dexterity
- Great Comfort
Sleeves are supplied fitted with cuff and O-rings as standard.
For glove assemblies please follow this link.
£250.00 – £290.00
- Complies with with European Directive PPE Category 3
- Storage in original packaging. Dry conditions between +5°C and +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Keep away from direct sunlight; ozone sources or naked flame.
- Shelf life of a maximum of 3 years
- Temperature dry (<40°C).
- Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Some gloves may contain ingredients which are known to be a possible cause of allergies in sensitive persons who may develop irritant and/or allergic contact reactions. If an allergic reaction should occur seek medical advice immediately. This model does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.