Neo NitrileTM Hand Gloves
Neo Nitrile™ gauntlet manufactured from Neoprene plus Nitrile.
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Red outer layer bonded with white inner coating
- Beaded cuff and textured fingertips
- Supplied as ambidextrous only
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Great Comfort
- Good Dexterity
- Improved Grip
For Neo Nitrile™ glove assemblies please follow this link.
Neo Nitrile™ gloves can be fitted to any of the Gauntlet Sleeves available.
Please note that the price shown is for 2 pairs of the gloves.
Hand Sizes Available: 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10 – 11
Thickness: 0.25mm – 0.0098”
Length: 290mm – 11.4”
Recommended in-use lifespan: <3 months (light Duty)
Recommended Temperature Range: ––30°C to + 110°C (-22F to 230F)
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3.
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN388:2003.
- Protection against chemicals. En iso 374-1.
- Protection against micro-organisms. EN ISO 374-5:2016.
- Store in dry conditions.
- Temperature between +5°C to +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Avoid direct sunlight or ozone sources.
- Maximum Shelf life of 1 year
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.