Neo NitrileTM Glove Assembly
The Neo Nitrile™ glove assembly combine Neo Nitrile™ Ambidextrous replacement hand gloves with your chosen type of sleeve. The assembly comes with a connector cuff and four O-Rings.
Sleeves available are Butadyl. Hypalon (CSM), Nitrile, Butyl, Neoprene or EDPM and all of them come in two different port sizes, 8″ – 203mm and 10″-254mm.
You can also choose whether you would like your parts pre-assembled ready to use or whether you would like to do this yourself.
Glove assemblies are supplied with two pairs of replacement hand gloves as standard. However, you can also buy multiple Neo Nitrile™ replacement gloves here.
For further information on the properties of Neo Nitrile™ and the sleeves available, please read the detailed information on the tabs below or on the technical datasheet.
£203.00 – £455.00
Neo Nitrile™ gauntlet manufactured from Neoprene plus Nitrile.
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Red outer layer bonded with white inner coating
- Beaded cuff and textured fingertips
- Supplied as ambidextrous only
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Great Comfort
- Good Dexterity
- Improved Grip
Hand Sizes Available: 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10 – 11
Thickness: 0.25mm – 0.0098”
Length: 290mm – 11.4”
Recommended in-use lifespan: <3 months (light Duty)
Recommended Temperature Range: ––30°C to + 110°C (-22F to 230F)
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3.
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN388:2003.
- Protection against chemicals. En iso 374-1.
- Protection against micro-organisms. EN ISO 374-5:2016.
- Store in dry conditions.
- Temperature between +5°C to +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Avoid direct sunlight or ozone sources.
- Maximum Shelf life of 1 years
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.