Neoprene Gaunlets & Sleeves
- Manufactured from polychloroprene rubber.
- Good Chemical resistance.
- Good dexterity.
- UV resistant.
FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Smooth Texture
- Great Durability
- Great Comfort
Sleeves are supplied fitted with cuff and O-rings as standard.
For glove assemblies please follow this link.
£195.00 – £215.00
Download the technical specification of these Neoprene gauntlets by using the following button. Alternatively, watch the video below for more details. If you are looking for a bespoke safety enclosure, please contact us.
Port Sizes Diameter: 203mm – 8″, 254mm-10”
Hand Sizes Available: 8.5 – 9.5 – 10.5
Thickness: 0.4mm – 0.015”
Length: 750mm – 29.5”
Recommended in-use lifespan: 1 – 2 Years (Light Duty)
Recommended Temperature Range: -20°C to + 100°C (-4F to 212F)
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3.
- Protection against ionizing radiation and radioactive contamination. EN 421:2010
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN 388:2003.
- Protection against chemicals. En iso 374-1
- Store in dry conditions.
- Temperature between +5°C to +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Avoid direct sunlight or ozone sources.
- Maximum shelf life of 3 years
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.