Butadyl Gauntlet & Sleeves
Butadyl gauntlet and sleeves manufactured from Butadyl®.
- Good chemical resistance
- FDA Compliant
- UV Resistant
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Smooth Texture
- Good Dexterity
- Great Comfort
Sleeves are supplied fitted with cuff and O-rings as standard.
For glove assemblies please follow this link.
£210.00 – £235.00
Download the technical specification of these Butadyl gauntlets using the following button or alternatively read the information on the tabs below. If you would like further information, please send an enquiry.
Port Sizes Diameter: 203mm – 8″, 254mm-10”
Hand Sizes Available: 8.5 – 9.5 – 10.5
Thickness: 0.4mm – 0.015”
Length: 850mm – 33.4”
Recommended in-use lifespan: 1 – 2 Years (Light Duty)
Recommended Temperature Range: –30°C to + 110°C (86F to 230F)
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN388:2003
- Protection against chemicals. En iso 374-1
- Protection against micro-organisms. EN ISO 374-5:2016.
- Proven resistant against cytotoxic drugs under ASTM D6978*
- Store in dry conditions.
- Temperature between +5°C to +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Avoid direct sunlight or ozone sources.
- Maximum Shelf life of 3 years
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.