Hypalon (CSM) Gauntlets & Sleeves
Hypalon (CSM) Gauntlets & Sleeves manufactured from of Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene (CSM). Also known as Hypalon®.
- Good chemical resistance.
- UV resistant
- Excellent impermeability against gases.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Smooth Texture
- Great Durability
- Great Comfort
Sleeves are supplied fitted with cuff and O-rings as standard.
For glove assemblies please follow this link.
£285.00 – £315.00
Download the technical specification of these Hypalon gauntlets using the following button or alternatively read the information on the tabs below.If you would like further information, please send an enquiry.
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN 388:2016.
- Protection against chemicals. EN ISO 374-1
- Protection against micro-organisms. EN ISO 374-5: 2016.
- Storage in original packaging. Dry conditions between +5°C and +22°C
- Keep away from direct sunlight; ozone sources or naked flame.
- Shelf life of a maximum of 3 years.
- Temperature rage from -20°C to 120°C
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Some gloves may contain ingredients which are known to be a possible cause of allergies in sensitive persons who may develop irritant and/or allergic contact reactions. If an allergic reaction should occur seek medical advice immediately. This model does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.