Nitrile Hand Gloves
• Manufactured from Nitrile.
• Good chemical resistance.
• Flock lined for user comfort.
• Textured fingertips.
• Supplied as handed only, not ambidextrous.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Resistant
- Good Dexterity
- Great Comfort
Hand Sizes Available: 7 – 8 – 9 – 10
Thickness: 0.4mm – 0.015”
Length: 320mm – 13”
Recommended in-use lifespan: <3 Months (Light Duty)
Recommended Temperature Range: 30°C to + 110°C (-22F to 230F)
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN388:2003
- Protection against chemicals. EN ISO 374-1
- Protection against micro-organisms. EN ISO 374-5:2016
- Store in dry conditions.
- Temperature between +5°C to +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Avoid direct sunlight or ozone sources.
- Maximum Shelf life of 1 years
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.