Hand Sizes Available: 7 – 8 – 9 – 10
Thickness: 0.4mm – 0.015”
Length: 320mm – 13”
Recommended in-use lifespan: <3 Months (Light Duty)
Recommended Temperature Range: 30°C to + 110°C (-22F to 230F)
Standard lightweight Nitrile gauntlet offering good protection against a wide range of solvents and chemicals. Roughened finish to palm and fingertips for improved grip. Good dexterity and flock lined for better comfort.
- Complies with European Directive PPE Category 3
- Protection against mechanical risks. EN388:2003
- Protection against chemicals. EN ISO 374-1
- Protection against micro-organisms. EN ISO 374-5:2016
- Antistatic properties meet the requirements of EN1149-1:1996 for surface resistivity
- Store in dry conditions.
- Temperature between +5°C to +25°C (41°F to 77°F)
- Avoid direct sunlight or ozone sources.
- Maximum Shelf life of 1 years
Non Recyclable. Classified as non-toxic waste providing they have not been contaminated during use.
Does not contain any substances at levels that are known to, or suspected to, adversely affect user hygiene or health.
If you would like further information on these Nitrile hand gloves, sleeves or any other product,
contact us on +44 (0) 2392 695521
For catalogues, sales quotations or any other enquiry, please complete the form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like more information or advice on a product, please complete the following form.